Poster Blue - Drip
Blue is the warmest colour. The poster Blue plays on contradictions. Cold colours, a sultry, fiery posture. A way of representing the complexity of the individual and the sometimes contradictory emotions that drive us? Appearances can be deceptive...
The Drip collection is signed by the American artist Sanborn, exclusively available in Europe by Mon Apollon. It brings together a series of 13 sensual, and colourful, watercolours characteristic of Sanborn's work.
A wide range of colours, reflecting the many facets of the male revealed by his work: sensitivity, passion, sensuality, strength and often a certain vulnerability.
These sublime works of art will leave no one indifferent…
- Dulle paper museum grade
- High resolution giclee print
- Bright and faithful colours
- Optional frame: alder or oak wood depending on the color. Acrylic glass
- Shipped in a strong protective package
- Shipment generally within 2 business days
- Delivery within 3 to 4 business days in France (click here for the other countries)
- Free delivery from 80€ of purchase
- Free returns within 30 days
American watercolourist and oil painter, Sanborn has been capturing the different facets of the male figure for more than 20 years. Painting the male figure for Brenden is more than just placing the lines or shapes; it is a spiritual journey into expressing a much deeper realm of male sensitivity, passion, tenderness and vulnerability.
When you buy a poster from the Drip Collection, you directly remunerate Sanborn.