Poster Boy on a beach - Tuke
Light up your living room with the warm colors of the British summer with the poster Boy on a beach (1912).
In 1885, Henry Tuke moved to Falmouth, a small fishing port in Cornwall. There he bought a fishing boat that he converted into a studio and began a series of impressionist-style paintings, using local boys as models. These scenes of carefree swimming and fishing in the soft summer light made him famous all over the world.
- Dulle paper museum grade
- High resolution giclee print
- Bright and faithful colours
- Optional frame: alder or oak wood depending on the color. Acrylic glass
- Shipped in a strong protective package
- Shipment generally within 2 business days
- Delivery within 3 to 4 business days in France (click here for the other countries)
- Free delivery from 80€ of purchase
- Free returns within 30 days