Poster Him - Dawn
Les plaisirs les plus doux que l'on goûte ici-bas,
Apprenez les transports dont mon âme est ravie !
Je meurs entre les bras de mon fidèle Amant,
Et c'est dans cette mort que je trouve la vie.
The Dawn collection is our third collaboration with the American artist Sanborn. It refers to the moment when the first rays are born in the sky, get blurred, merge into an original magma, then bloom like the colours on the artist's palette. The collection borrows the colours and the symbol from the dawn. Birth of feelings, of desire; discovery of oneself, of the other. The 9 watercolours in the collection explore these themes and take you on a journey of orange hues.
- Dulle paper museum grade
- High resolution giclee print
- Bright and faithful colours
- Optional frame: alder or oak wood depending on the color. Acrylic glass
- Shipped in a strong protective package
- Shipment generally within 2 business days
- Delivery within 3 to 4 business days in France (click here for the other countries)
- Free delivery from 80€ of purchase
- Free returns within 30 days
American watercolourist and oil painter, Sanborn has been capturing the different facets of the male figure for more than 20 years. Painting the male figure for Brenden is more than just placing the lines or shapes; it is a spiritual journey into expressing a much deeper realm of male sensitivity, passion, tenderness and vulnerability.
When you buy a poster from the Drip Collection, you directly remunerate Sanborn.