Poster Hold me - Reveal
I loved the feeling of being in his arms. Feeling his presence close by, reassuring. Prisoner of him, I would like to be forever.
The Reveal collection is signed by the German artist Georg Meyer-Wiel. 21 charcoal and watercolor drawings that capture without distorting those fleeting moments when the Other reveals himself. Moments of grace, fragile and ephemeral by nature. A stranger until then, this Other is no longer quite so, he enters your life, shares his being and gradually becomes part of you.
The collection is exclusively available on Mon Apollon.
- Dulle paper museum grade
- High resolution giclee print
- Bright and faithful colours
- Optional frame: alder or oak wood depending on the color. Acrylic glass
- Shipped in a strong protective package
- Shipment generally within 2 business days
- Delivery within 5 to 7 business days on average. Delivery times vary from country to country. An indicative delivery time is given when ordering, once the delivery address has been entered.
- Free delivery from 80€ of purchase
- Returns within 30 days
Georg Meyer-Wiel is a multi-facetted German artist and designer. Being a painter and draughtsman, as well as a costume and stage designer for dance, opera and ballet, his artwork has been exhibited internationally and he has designed over 30 stage productions to date.
For Georg, painting and drawing is a direct physical and emotional response to the world that surrounds him. Inspired by both the natural world and movement, he uses in his creative process multiple media including watercolours, charcoal, graphite, acrylic paints, and metals.
"The immediacy of drawing allows me to capture the intimate energy of an encounter - its intensity, passion, lust and movement, the fleeting quality of a passing moment, unique in light and colour - and gone and lost already."
Would you like to know more? Discover Georg Meyer-Wiel's complete work on his website.