Poster Undress - Shadows
Summer. 35 degrees. The air is stifling. The lake next to my house. Running to the shore. Taking off my clothes one by one. Then the plunge. Swimming towards the centre of the lake. The solitude. The calm. From the shore, the bird follows me with its black eye.
The Shadows collection is our second collaboration with the American artist Sanborn. Mixing modern and old, dark and coloured, smooth and rough, the collection plays on contrasts. A way of representing the complexity of Being, a recurring theme for Sanborn.
- Dulle paper museum grade
- High resolution giclee print
- Bright and faithful colours
- Optional frame: alder or oak wood depending on the color. Acrylic glass
- With or without borders. Dimensions of the borders according to the chosen size:
- 21 x 30 cm (8.3 x 11.8"): 1 cm (0.39")
- 30 x 40 cm (11.8 x 15.7"): 1,5 cm (0.59")
- 50 x 70 cm (19.7 x 27.6"): 2,5 cm (0.98")
- 61 x 91 cm (24 x 36"): 3 cm (1.18")
- 70 x 100 cm (27.6 x 39.4"): 3,5 cm (1.38")
- The borders do not change the selected size. This is not a mount.
- Shipped in a strong protective package
- Shipment generally within 2 business days
- Delivery times vary from country to country. An indicative delivery time is given when ordering, once the delivery address has been entered (click here for more information)
- Free delivery from 80€ of purchase
- 30-day return policy
American watercolourist and oil painter, Sanborn has been capturing the different facets of the male figure for more than 20 years. Painting the male figure for Brenden is more than just placing the lines or shapes; it is a spiritual journey into expressing a much deeper realm of male sensitivity, passion, tenderness and vulnerability.
When you buy a poster from the Drip Collection, you directly remunerate Sanborn.